Operational Physics is based upon these fundamental observations which serve as premises:
1. Time is the use of time-intervals to measure the occurrences of events
in sequences of events.
2. Invariable time-intervals create Absolute Time and Absolute Space.
3. The matter/energy of the universe is a closed system and therefore a finite quantity.
4. A finite quantity of matter/energy cannot be dispersed into an infinite volume.
5. Space is a pure vacuum except for those areas in which matter/energy is present.
6. A force field is a form of matter/energy. (Gravitational and electromagnetic fields are force fields and therefore are forms of matter/energy.)
7. Infinity is not a number; it is a condition of not being mathematically nor physically limited.